OK…..so Iamcuriousblue decided to tag me on this new meme that’s going around.
Here are the rules as he sent them:
- We have to post these rules before we give you the facts.
- Players start with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
- People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.
- At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
- Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.
OK….since IACB was so nice, here’s some totally irreverent (and irrelevant) stuff about moi:
1) I have a serious elevator phobia: It doesn’t matter where I go, wherever possible I will ALWAYS ask to use the stairs. I guess that it’s the fear of getting stuck or getting in freefall.
2) Other than my usual fetish for sexy, intellegent women, my other main weakness is for pasta with meat. Serve me up lasanga or a good spagetti and meatballs dinner (especially with chunks of sausage or franks) and you will have an obedient ‘Dog for life….or at least, a week.
3) If I wasn’t stuck in South Louisiana, the next best place that I’d want to live would be San Diego. I spent some time there job hunting a few years back; and I loved every minute of it. I especially enjoyed riding the trolley down to the San Ysidro station and back (though I never did cross the border into Mexico; didn’t have enough for a passport).
4) In terms of travel, here are my limits:
West: San Diego (see #3)
East: Atlanta (to visit relatives)
North: Memphis (As a member of what was then the University of Southwestern Louisiana’s band for a football game)
South: New Orleans (for Mardi Gras)
5) I used to have a real fear of trains due to my grandmother living next to a major train line; now I can’t get enough of them. I wouldn’t want to have one real close by, though.
6) I was once considered “genius” enough to take Algebra I in the seventh grade. Like that did me any good. ;-p
7) For some reason even I don’t understand, I still do not know how to drive a car…so I end up walking a lot. Maybe the fact that I don’t own my own car might have something to do with that….
8) Although I’m now 43 years old, everyone thinks that I’m no older than 35, at most. Maybe it’s because I’m a twin or a Taurus…but who knows.
Remember, I’m posting this right around one in the morning right after a night shift at work…so sue me.
Now….who to pass the poison too?? The nominees (if not “winners”) are:
Kevin of Slant Truth
R Mildred of C*ntensquirten
Nina Hartley (via her forum)
The Mighty Quare Dewd/Queer Bitch/Bitch | Lab
Brownfemipower over at Women of Color Blog
Nezua at The Unapologetic Mexican
Rachel Kramer Bussel at The Lusty Lady
Dr. Susan Block (via Bloggamy)
And in case some of those have already been tagged, three alternatives:
Have at it, Clones.
Oh…and the first person who attempts to run a Lolcat on me gets a full can or SmackDog Whupasstm laid on him/her….I wouldn’t impose that torture on even my worst enemy. Hmmmph.